Various funding sources, including the local tax levy, enable us to perform these services and carry out public health functions. We offer immunizations for children and adults and this includes our yearly influenza vaccination clinics offered throughout the county. Maternal-Child Health services, the WIC program, and emergency preparedness are services funded through federal grants. As a department, we also offer services and education about car seat use and installation, prescription drug abuse, safe infant sleep, diabetic education, breastfeeding promotion, smoking cessation, emergency volunteer response, school health, and child care provider education.
Krista Neblock, BHS, RN
Counseling Services In Linn County
- Preferred Family 660-258-4188 1 Center Drive, Brookfield, MO
- North Central Missouri Mental Health 660-258-7810 1102 West Helm Street, Brookfield, MO
- Compass Health 660-376-2038 Dawn Milburn, LPC 1600 North Missouri Ave., Marceline, MO
- Advanced Medical Clinic 660-268-4006 Alpha Allied Mental Health (telehealth)
624 West Lockling Ave., Brookfield, MO
- MOMS Breaking the Silence 660-734-2930 Provides financial assistance for mental healthcare.
- Linn County Victim Advocate 660-895-5591 109 North High Street, Linneus, MO