Contract for curbside collection once a week:
WCA Trash Service
You may like to know...
- Your water bill covers water, sewer and trash services.
- The senior citizen trash rate (for 65 and over) gives a $2.00 discount on the trash bill. If you qualify for this rate, you must request it.
- Do you have a junk car on your property? Owning a vehicle that is unlicensed, inoperable, and has been parked, stored, or displayed in a residential area for a period in excess of thirty (30) days is prohibited. Doing so will subject you to a fine and a summons to appear in court.
- How do I dispose of yard clippings and leaves? Lawn clippings and leaves can be taken to the compost site (on N. Brunswick Street, just south of E. Sedgwick Street). All yard waste is to be removed from containers (plastic bags, barrels, etc.) before depositing at site. There is no charge. There is also a facility for branches and brush at the same address. Follow signs.
- How do I dispose of old appliances? Contact WCA Trash Service for disposal of appliances at 1-888-935-0711.