Plea of Guilty:
Your fine may be paid in one of two ways as follows:
Sign the waiver on the citation. Enclose your check or money order payable to Brookfield Municipal Division for the correct amount. Failure to pay fine on time will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest. Remittances must be identified with notice number for proper credit. Use the attached pre-addressed envelope. Place a first class stamp on the envelope.
You may pay your fine at the Linn County Courthouse, 108 N. High St. Linneus, MO 64653. Failure to pay fine on time will result in the issuance of a warrant for your arrest. The Violations Bureau is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except State holidays.
Not Guilty Plea
If you wish to contest this violation notice, you must appear in court on the assigned court date. You may contact the court clerk at 660-895-5212 for further information.
Fines For Parking Violations
Most Commonly Violated Are As Follows:
1. Wrong Side of Street $5.00
2. In No Parking Zone $5.00
3. Double Parking $5.00
4. Over The Legal Time $5.00
5. At Fire Plug $5.00
6. Parking in Disable Space $83.50
7. Off Street Parking $60.50
8. Parking In Front Yard $60.50
9. Parking In Park (on grass) $60.50
10. Improper Parking $53.00
11.Parking on Berm $60.50
12. Parking on Sidewalk $60.50
13. Vehicle Left over 48 hour $60.50
14. Parking of Truck over ¾ Ton $60.50
15. Snow Ordinance $48.50